With your new home completed where you can relax and enjoy family and friends knowing that you will have no more inspections, no more moving and no more questions about what you can have. WOW, What a Life!
Be proud to come home to your NEW home! We can make it possible.
It is a great opportunity for a property investor to acquire a house and land property investment. Get the benefit of a dual occupancy house & land package in Cooranbong, NSW . This high rental yield dual dwelling can be a good option for the property investor or to live in one while providing extra income from renting out the other.
Take advantage of our $15,000 First Home Owner Grant.
It is a fabulous feeling to bring to the market a property that you know will instill great joy to all those who view it and a lifetime of future happiness to the lucky new owners.
This real estate property is a positively geared investment and there are no body corporate fees.
The location is an exceptional development of just 36 private residential lots set on 12.6 acres, giving you more space and freedom to connect with the natural beauty surrounding you. This is boutique living at its finest. Conveniently close to quality education, childcare, sporting facilities, retail shopping, entertainment precincts and an abundance of outdoor leisure activities.
• 3 +2 Bedrooms
• 2 + 1 Bathrooms
• Dining and Living Area
• 1 + 1 Garage with internal entry
• Provide carpet to all bedrooms and living rooms as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide main floor tiles to all other internal areas (excluding garage).
• Provide suitable external grade tile finish to alfresco slab as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a fold down wall mounted clothes line as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a TV antenna and booster (as required) to roof as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a letter box as selected from builders’ standard range.
• Provide Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors (excluding wet areas).
• Provide (1) white fan/light to all bedrooms.
• Provide (1) split system A/C from builders’ standard
range to living room and (1) master bedroom.
• Provide internal & external builders house clean.
• Water tank
• Kitchen bulkheads
• Turnkey finish & fixed site costs
• Termite protection
• Connection to grey water tank
• Colorbond roof
• 20mm manufactured stone benchtop in kitchen
• Cold water to fridge space
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Reverse cycle/split system airconditioner in living and main bedroom
• 2550mm high ceilings (lower level only to 2 storey houses)
• Ceiling fans
• Undercover tiled alfresco area
• Fully fenced, turfed & landscaped
Cooranbong is one of the suburbs located in the Lake Macquarie Region, New South Wales. Cooranbong’ current population is around 5,448 people. Based on the current statistics, 22.95% of its occupants are on rental accommodation. The average median listing price for houses is $564,500 and has changed by -1.83% within the year and 3.38% from over 2 years.
Houses in Cooranbong has a median rent of $430 per week with a median rental yield of 3.96%. Compared to last year, stock on the market for houses has changed by 46.15% ; while the average time in selling a house/townhouse is around 123 days.