Offering exceptional value, our choices of homes provide high quality at an affordable price point. You’ll enjoy beautifully appointed features that reflect the quality of the home that surrounds them.
Be proud to come home to your NEW home! We can make it possible.
It is a great opportunity for a property investor to acquire a house and land property investment. Get the benefit of a dual occupancy house & land package in Central Coast Region . This high rental yield dual dwelling can be a good option for the property investor or to live in one while providing extra income from renting out the other.
Take advantage of our $15,000 First Home Owner Grant.
It is a fabulous feeling to bring to the market a property that you know will instill great joy to all those who view it and a lifetime of future happiness to the lucky new owners.
This real estate property is a positively geared investment and there are no body corporate fees.
Gwandalan is a beautiful little corner of the world where the spirit of community shines
strongly. For everyday essentials, duck out to the friendly local stores and services
just down the road in Gwandalan village, or head to the neighbouring townships at
Swansea or Lake Munmorah.
• 4 +2 Bedrooms
• 2 + 1 Bathrooms
• 1 + 1 Dining and Living Area
• 1 + 1 Garage with internal entry
• Provide carpet to all bedrooms and living rooms as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide main floor tiles to all other internal areas (excluding garage).
• Provide suitable external grade tile finish to alfresco slab as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a fold down wall mounted clothes line as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a TV antenna and booster (as required) to roof as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a letter box as selected from builders’ standard range.
• Provide Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors (excluding wet areas).
• Provide (1) white fan/light to all bedrooms.
• Provide (1) split system A/C from builders’ standard
range to living room and (1) master bedroom.
• Provide internal & external builders house clean.
• Water tank
• Kitchen bulkheads
• Turnkey finish & fixed site costs
• Termite protection
• Connection to grey water tank
• Colorbond roof
• 20mm manufactured stone benchtop in kitchen
• Cold water to fridge space
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Reverse cycle/split system airconditioner in living and main bedroom
• 2550mm high ceilings
• Ceiling fans
• Undercover tiled alfresco area
• Fully fenced, turfed & landscaped
Gwandalan is one of the suburbs located in the Central Coast Region, New South Wales. Gwandalan’s current population is around 3,278 people. Based on the current statistics, 15.51% of its occupants are on rental accommodation. The average median listing price for houses is $574,500 and has changed by 1.23% within the year and 6.68% from over 2 years.
Houses in Gwandalan has a median rent of $400 per week with a median rental yield of 3.62%. Compared to last year, stock on the market for houses has changed by 79.31% ; while the average time in selling a house/townhouse is around 138 days.