Be proud to come home to your NEW home! We can make it possible.
We provide big architecturally designed houses which are more efficient with space than most homes of their size ; they are also pack with a lot more without compromising on room size.
It is a great opportunity for a property investor to acquire a house and land property investment. Get the benefit of a house & land package in Gregory Hills, NSW . This high rental yield house and land package can be a good option for the property any investor.
Take advantage of our $15,000 First Home Owner Grant.
It is a fabulous feeling to bring to the market a property that you know will instill great joy to all those who view it and a lifetime of future happiness to the lucky new owners.
This real estate property is a positively geared investment and there are no body corporate fees.
Gregory Hills is a vibrant, established community in South-West Sydney where residents enjoy both the quiet life of a village and the modern conveniences of a city within reach. Gregory Hills has been masterfully designed to provide our residents and the broader MacArthur region with a place to play, shop and eat with shopping, restaurants, cafes and entertainment quarters on their doorsteps.
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Dining and Living Area
• 1 Garage with internal entry
• Provide carpet to all bedrooms and living rooms as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide main floor tiles to all other internal areas (excluding garage).
• Provide suitable external grade tile finish to alfresco slab as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a fold down wall mounted clothes line as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a TV antenna and booster (as required) to roof as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a letter box as selected from builders’ standard range.
• Provide Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors (excluding wet areas).
• Provide (1) white fan/light to all bedrooms.
• Provide (1) split system A/C from builders’ standard
range to living room and (1) master bedroom.
• Provide internal & external builders house clean.
• Water tank
• Kitchen bulkheads
• Turnkey finish & fixed site costs
• Termite protection
• Connection to grey water tank
• Colorbond roof
• 20mm manufactured stone benchtop in kitchen
• Cold water to fridge space
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Reverse cycle/split system airconditioner in living and main bedroom
• 2550mm high ceilings
• Ceiling fans
• Undercover tiled alfresco area
• Fully fenced, turfed & landscaped
Gregory Hills is one of the suburbs located in the Camden Region, New South Wales. Gregory Hills’ current population is around 4,984 people. Based on the current statistics, 19.15% of its occupants are on rental accommodation. The average median listing price for houses is $660,000 and has changed by -4.21% within the year and -5.04% from over 2 years.
Houses in Gregory Hills has a median rent of $500 per week with a median rental yield of 3.93%. Compared to last year, stock on the market for houses has changed by 31.40% ; while the average time in selling a house/townhouse is around 183 days.