Great opportunity for a property investor to acquire a brand new property investment. Get the benefit of this new house & land package in Logan City . This high rental yield dual dwelling can be a good option for the property investor or to live in one while providing extra income from renting out the other.
Take advantage of our $15,000 First Home Owner Grant.
It is a fabulous feeling to bring to the market a property that you know will instill great joy to all those who view it and a lifetime of future happiness to the lucky new owners.
This real estate property is a positively geared investment and there are no body corporate fees.
• Four Bedroom
• Two and a Half Bathrooms
• Separate Living and Dining Room
• Additional Media Room
• Double Garage House
• Full Turnkey, Fixed Price
• Good Neighbour fencing and landscaping package
• Quality floor coverings -carpet & tiles throughout
• Overhead cupboards & stainless steel dishwasher
• 2 x split system air conditioners
• Ceramic tiled splashbacks to kitchen & laundry
• Developer and Covenant approval
• Building approval and water application fees included
• Colorbond roof & barrier screens to windows & doors
• Ceiling fans in every bedroom, living area & alfresco
• 20 Year Structural Guarantee
The location is situated in the heart of Bahrs Scrub and is ideally positioned in close proximity to essential lifestyle amenities and attractions.
From Beenleigh Train Station, residents can enjoy easy access to Brisbane or the Gold Coast and continue on the Gold Coast Light Rail to the beach. The Pacific Motorway (M1) is less than 10KM from Bahrs Scrub, providing direct links to the Brisbane CBD, Yatala and Gold Coast Area.
Education, shopping, medical servcies, entertainment, employment, sporting facilities, parks, playgrounds and much more are all in close proximity to this amazing estate.
Bahrs Scrub is one of the suburbs located in Logan Region of Queensland. Bahrs Scrub’s current population is around 1,923 people. Based on the current statistics, 39.91% of its occupants are on rental accommodation. The average median listing price for houses is $448,000 and has changed by 2.05% within the year and 3.46% from over 2 years.
Houses in Bahrs Scrub has a median rent of $410 per week with a median rental yield of 4.75%. Compared to last year, stock on the market for houses has changed by 43.18% ; while the average time in selling a house/townhouse is around 151 days.