Be proud to come home to your NEW home! We can make it possible. Offering exceptional value, our choices of homes provide high quality at an affordable price point. You’ll enjoy beautifully appointed features that reflect the quality of the home that surrounds them. Get the benefit of a house and land package in Warnervale, NSW .
This high rental yield can be a good option for the property investor or to live in one while providing extra income from renting out the other.
Take advantage of our $10,000 First Home Owner Grant and $25,000 builder Grant never been a better time to buy new property, plus the Stamp Duty Concessions.
It is a fabulous feeling to bring to the market a property that you know will instill great joy to all those who view it and a lifetime of future happiness to the lucky new owners. This real estate property is a positively geared investment and there are no body corporate fees.
Positioned strategically in the rapidly growing North Lakes region of the beautiful central coast, the area is a prestigious development offering generous sized building blocks close to schools, shopping and health care facilities, with easy access to public transport and major road infrastructure. Amazing parklands and beaches are only minutes away, and only 1 hour to Sydney and an hour to the Hunter valley wine region.
– Close to major services and amenities
– Close proximity to quality childcare,
– Primary and Secondary schools
– 20 mins to Ourimbah TAFE and University campus
– 10 mins to Westfield Tuggerah and Lakehaven Shopping Centre
– Easy access to bus, rail and road networks
– Under 1 hour drive to Sydney
– 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Dining and Living Area, Single Garage
– Turnkey finish and fixed site costs
– Termite protection
– Connection to grey water tank
– Color bond roof (20mm manufactured stone bench top in kitchen)
– Cold water to fridge space for fridge ice-maker
– Stainless steel kitchen house appliances
– Reverse cycle/split system air conditioner in living and main bedroom
– 2550mm high ceilings (lower level only to 2 storey houses)
– Undercover alfresco area / Fully fenced, turfed and landscaped
– Ceiling fans Inclusions
Warnervale is one of the suburbs located in the Central Coast Region, New South Wales. Warnervale’s current population is around 639 people. Based on the current statistics, 18.63% of its occupants are on rental accommodation. The average median listing price for houses is $602,500 and has changed by -9.34% within the year and -24.22% from over 2 years.
House in Warnervale has a median rent of NA per week with a median rental yield of NA. Compared to last year, stock on the market for houses has changed by -34.78% ; while the average time in selling a house/townhouse is around 127 days.
Supply and Demand in Warnervale, Central Coast
Statistical data for Warnervale, Central Coast
*Note: Prices are valid until – 09/29/2019
Please contact us for a full list of inclusions and marketing package.
BUILD WITH US: At Investors Advisors we don’t just sell you a package – we look after you and your investment through the entire build process! Celebrating over 10 years of building brand new homes for our clients. From contract to completion, we are your building partners committed to making the process a smooth and enjoyable one!
SUITABLE FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS|OWNER OCCUPIERS| INVESTORS. Both First Home buyer Grant AND Home builder Grant applies! Contact Hassan Pharaon on 02 8004 7012 to discuss this package or other house and land options available.
NOTE: Images shown are of a recently completed home and used for marketing purposes only. Full marketing packages available upon request. Floor plan indicative of dual occupancy house and land package.