Designs are carefully considered to offer the best in master planned living, our choices of homes deliver generous sized lots surrounded by spectacular landscaping, an array of cycle and walking tracks, and plenty of space for sporting and social activities.
Our homes are incredibly well appointed and frankly over-specced for the price point and that was purposeful. Just because they’re affordable should not mean they aren’t luxurious.
It is a great opportunity for a property investor to acquire a house and land property investment. Get the benefit of a house & land package in Leppington, NSW . This high rental yield house and land package can be a good option for the property any investor.
Take advantage of our $15,000 First Home Owner Grant.
It is a fabulous feeling to bring to the market a property that you know will instill great joy to all those who view it and a lifetime of future happiness to the lucky new owners.
This real estate property is a positively geared investment and there are no body corporate fees.
Leppington is all about community, and the Willowdale-Leppington Community Place was created to bring adults and children alike to enjoy free monthly activities including walking groups, free daily exercise classes during school terms, community sport, playgroup and seasonal events. Connecting and socialising with new people is the way of life at this area.
The community includes and is surrounded by schools, shopping Centres, transport and medical. Willowdale is in close range of both private and public schools with a future public primary school and Goodstart Learning Childcare coming to Willowdale Drive. The modern Willowdale shopping centre complex includes a Coles supermarket, medical centre, pharmacy, dentist, bakery, butcher, delicatessen and other specialty stores. Sydney’s CBD, Liverpool, Camden and Campbelltown are all easily accessed from Willowdale. Leppington train station is a 5 minute drive and major road links include Camden Valley Way, M5 & M7 connecting you to greater Sydney.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Dining and Living Area
• 2 Garage with internal entry
• Provide carpet to all bedrooms and living rooms as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide main floor tiles to all other internal areas (excluding garage).
• Provide suitable external grade tile finish to alfresco slab as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a fold down wall mounted clothes line as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a TV antenna and booster (as required) to roof as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a letter box as selected from builders’ standard range.
• Provide Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors (excluding wet areas).
• Provide (1) white fan/light to all bedrooms.
• Provide (1) split system A/C from builders’ standard
range to living room and (1) master bedroom.
• Provide internal & external builders house clean.
• Water tank
• Kitchen bulkheads
• Turnkey finish & fixed site costs
• Termite protection
• Connection to grey water tank
• Colorbond roof
• 20mm manufactured stone benchtop in kitchen
• Cold water to fridge space
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Reverse cycle/split system airconditioner in living and main bedroom
• 2550mm high ceilings
• Ceiling fans
• Undercover tiled alfresco area
• Fully fenced, turfed & landscaped
Leppington is one of the suburbs located in the Camden Region, New South Wales. Leppington’s current population is around 3,497 people. Based on the current statistics, 24.67% of its occupants are on rental accommodation. The average median listing price for houses is $700,000 and has changed by -4.11% within the year and -6.61% from over 2 years.
Houses in Leppington has a median rent of $545 per week with a median rental yield of 4.04%. Compared to last year, stock on the market for houses has changed by 36.01%% ; while the average time in selling a house/townhouse is around 183 days.