At Investors Advisors, we know that building a home can be scary from the unexpected costs and surprises that can pop up to the daunting process of finding a home design and land itself that’s why were committed to giving you a fixed price from Day 1 so there is no chance of going over budget.
Offering exceptional value, our choices of homes provide high quality at an affordable price point. You’ll enjoy beautifully appointed features that reflect the quality of the home that surrounds them.
It is a great opportunity for a property investor to acquire a house and land property investment. Get the benefit of a house & land package in Hunter Valley, NSW . This high rental yield dual dwelling can be a good option for the property investor.
Take advantage of our $15,000 First Home Owner Grant.
It is a fabulous feeling to bring to the market a property that you know will instill great joy to all those who view it and a lifetime of future happiness to the lucky new owners.
This real estate property is a positively geared investment and there are no body corporate fees.
Nestled amongst the natural beauty of the Hunter Valley wine region, Huntlee is a new master-planned community offering the perfect mix of Hunter Valley charm, sustainable living and urban convenience. With a vibrant town centre featuring a stunning lake, parkland, supermarket, cafés, shops, schools and more, you and your family will enjoy a walkable lifestyle close to everything you need. Plus, you’ll be just minutes from the renowned wineries of the Hunter Valley, 45 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Newcastle and 90 minutes from the bright lights of Sydney.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Dining and Living Area
• 2 Garage with internal entry
• Provide carpet to all bedrooms and living rooms as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide main floor tiles to all other internal areas (excluding garage).
• Provide suitable external grade tile finish to alfresco slab as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a fold down wall mounted clothes line as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a TV antenna and booster (as required) to roof as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a letter box as selected from builders’ standard range.
• Provide Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors (excluding wet areas).
• Provide (1) white fan/light to all bedrooms.
• Provide (1) split system A/C from builders’ standard
range to living room and (1) master bedroom.
• Provide internal & external builders house clean.
• Water tank
• Kitchen bulkheads
• Turnkey finish & fixed site costs
• Termite protection
• Connection to grey water tank
• Colorbond roof
• 20mm manufactured stone benchtop in kitchen
• Cold water to fridge space
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Reverse cycle/split system airconditioner in living and main bedroom
• 2550mm high ceilings (lower level only to 2 storey houses)
• Ceiling fans
• Undercover tiled alfresco area
• Fully fenced, turfed & landscaped