With your new home completed where you can relax and enjoy family and friends knowing that you will have no more inspections, no more moving and no more questions about what you can have. WOW, What a Life!
Be proud to come home to your NEW home! We can make it possible.
It is a great opportunity for a property investor to acquire a house and land property investment. Get the benefit of a house & land package in Rutherford, NSW . This high rental yield house and land package can be a good option for the property investor.
Take advantage of our $10,000 First Home Owner Grant.
It is a fabulous feeling to bring to the market a property that you know will instill great joy to all those who view it and a lifetime of future happiness to the lucky new owners.
This real estate property is a positively geared investment and there are no body corporate fees.
The location has its own new retail centre, parks, transport, sporting fields and kilometres of open space; and has additional shopping at nearby Stockland Green Hills and Maitland it really has all you need.
It gives families the choice of educational options for all ages and life stages, from childcare, primary and high schools and only a 30-minute drive to the main campus of the University of Newcastle and there are TAFE NSW centres at both Maitland and Kurri Kurri.
There is no shortage of healthy outdoor fun thanks to 15 hectares of green open space, walking and cycling pathways, two playing fields and the opportunity to join in fitness initiatives such as Live Life Get Active and Ready Steady Go Kids programs
There is a Shopping Village which is home to a Woolworths supermarket and a number of specialty stores including a pharmacy, medical centre and hair salon.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Dining and Living Area
• 2 Garage with internal entry
• Provide carpet to all bedrooms and living rooms as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide main floor tiles to all other internal areas (excluding garage).
• Provide suitable external grade tile finish to alfresco slab as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a fold down wall mounted clothes line as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a TV antenna and booster (as required) to roof as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a letter box as selected from builders’ standard range.
• Provide Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors (excluding wet areas).
• Provide (1) white fan/light to all bedrooms.
• Provide (1) split system A/C from builders’ standard
range to living room and (1) master bedroom.
• Provide internal & external builders house clean.
• Water tank
• Kitchen bulkheads
• Turnkey finish & fixed site costs
• Termite protection
• Connection to grey water tank
• Colorbond roof
• 20mm manufactured stone benchtop
• Cold water to fridge space for fridge
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Reverse cycle/split system airconditioner in living and main bedroom
• 2550mm high ceilings
• Ceiling fans
• Undercover alfresco area
• Fully fenced, turfed & landscaped
Rutherford is one of the suburbs located in the Maitland Region, New South Wales. Rutherford’s current population is around 11,883 people. Based on the current statistics, 34.93% of its occupants are on rental accommodation. The average median listing price for houses is $435,000 and has changed by -0.92% within the year and 4.81% from over 2 years.
Houses in Rutherford has a median rent of $395 per week with a median rental yield of 4.72%. Compared to last year, stock on the market for houses has changed by 30.10% ; while the average time in selling a house/townhouse is around 123 days.