Our homes are incredibly well appointed and frankly over-specced for the price point and that was purposeful. Just because they’re affordable should not mean they aren’t luxurious.
Designs are carefully considered to offer the best in master planned living, our choices of homes deliver generous sized lots surrounded by spectacular landscaping, an array of cycle and walking tracks, and plenty of space for sporting and social activities.
It is a great opportunity for a property investor to acquire a house and land property investment. Get the benefit of a house & land package in Spring Farm, NSW . This high rental yield house and land package can be a good option for the property investor.
Take advantage of our $15,000 First Home Owner Grant.
It is a fabulous feeling to bring to the market a property that you know will instill great joy to all those who view it and a lifetime of future happiness to the lucky new owners.
This real estate property is a positively geared investment and there are no body corporate fees.
Close by your new home, you’ll find that major retailers such as Woolworths have already committed to Spring Farm, with a flourishing local neighbourhood shopping centre, a pharmacy, cafés and other essential services. Additional development, only five kilometres away, has doubled the size of the Narellan Town Centre. The great facilities at the brand new Spring Farm Public School are important to this community hub. This area is already rich with tertiary education options including: the University of Sydney’s Camden Campus, the University of Western Sydney and TAFE.
The immediate district is well supplied with sporting amenities, including: tennis courts and swimming at Narellan, Camden and the Mount Annan Leisure Centre. Also, the Macarthur region’s acclaimed golf courses include Campbelltown Golf Club and Camden Golf Club at Studley Park. Local public transport is based on the comprehensive system of bus routes, directly linking Evergreen to the wider Transport NSW network via local train stations at Menangle, Macarthur and Campbelltown.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Dining and Living Area
• 1 Garage with internal entry
• Provide carpet to all bedrooms and living rooms as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide main floor tiles to all other internal areas (excluding garage).
• Provide suitable external grade tile finish to alfresco slab as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a fold down wall mounted clothes line as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a TV antenna and booster (as required) to roof as selected from the builders’ standard range.
• Provide a letter box as selected from builders’ standard range.
• Provide Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors (excluding wet areas).
• Provide (1) white fan/light to all bedrooms.
• Provide (1) split system A/C from builders’ standard
range to living room and (1) master bedroom.
• Provide internal & external builders house clean.
• Water tank
• Kitchen bulkheads
• Turnkey finish & fixed site costs
• Termite protection
• Connection to grey water tank
• Colorbond roof
• 20mm manufactured stone benchtop
• Cold water to fridge space for fridge
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Reverse cycle/split system airconditioner in living and main bedroom
• 2550mm high ceilings
• Ceiling fans
• Undercover alfresco area
• Fully fenced, turfed & landscaped
Spring Farm is one of the suburbs located in the Camden Region, New South Wales. Spring Farm’s current population is around 4,302 people. Based on the current statistics, 20.27% of its occupants are on rental accommodation. The average median listing price for houses is $690,500 and has changed by 0.07% within the year and -0.51% from over 2 years.
Houses in Spring Farm has a median rent of $500 per week with a median rental yield of 3.76%. Compared to last year, stock on the market for houses has changed by -6.81% ; while the average time in selling a house/townhouse is around 181 days.